Tuesday 8 April 2014

Tanya Burr Lips and Nails | In Store Soon!

  Like most of the female population, I love the Youtuber/Blogging sensation Miss Tanya Burr; so when she announced that she was releasing her own range of lip glosses and nail polishes I was over the moon! Firstly, they were only sold online, which sadly meant I couldn't get my hands on some (not yet old enough for a debit card). After seeing millions (and I mean millions) of photos and posts of people who've purchased the beautiful products, I've grown more envious by the day. Thankfully my wait is finally over! As of tomorrow - Wednesday 9th April 2014 - they will be going into 200 Superdrug stores across the UK, gorgeously presented on their own little stand! Below is the list of Superdrug stores which will stock them.
     
 
  In total there are 12 shades of lip gloss and 10 shades of nail varnish. Having spent endless hours, browsing the Internet, admiring the wonderful products, I defiantly know which ones will be my firsts to buy: I NEED the lip gloss in Afternoon Tea as it is a beautiful natural pinky colour which looks so easy to wear.
  Secondly, I will also be getting the lip gloss in Vampire Kiss. This dark red
looks so elegant and will be great for a night out. Finally, the two nail polishes that are going to somehow *wink wink* find their way into my basket, are Bright And Early, and Little Duck because they are both the perfect colours for spring and the approaching summer!
 
    
Tell me below in the comments, which is your favourite from Tanya Burr Lips and Nails?
                                         
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!