Thursday 17 April 2014

Pretty Polishes

Over the past few weeks I've gradually collected up a few new nail polishes. Usually, when I go shopping, I tend to spend the majority of my money on clothes instead of beauty and make-up products. I don't know why, maybe because as soon as I step foot in Topshop, I can't stop myself! Sadly, this means I reject my nails and they rarely get painted. So as it's the Easter hols I've promised myself I will paint them more often (hopefully meaning I wont bite them as much) and treat them a little nicer.

As I am quite uneducated in the 'nail world' I don't really know which are the best polishes to use and how not to get the paint all over my hand instead of on my actual nails. Despite this, I have journeyed into Boots three times in the past two weeks (thankfully without knocking over any stands - because that would be embarrassing!) and bought three new polishes. Not knowing which brands are best; I resorted to buying each one from a different stand, in hope that at least one of them wouldn't go gloopy.

Thankfully, my tactics worked and I now have three lovely new polishes that I've been really enjoying using!

My first purchase was 'Rimmel London - I Love Lasting Finish' in '705 Tangy Tangerine' (£2.99 - Boots).  This is a gorgeous orange colour that dries so quickly meaning its perfect for the impatient people (like me) who can't stay still and wait for their nails to dry. Secondly, I picked up '304 Mint Green' by 'Nail Paint by Barry M' (£2.99 - Boots). Yet another beautiful colour, I'm thinking this one will be perfect for summer! Finally, I got the 'Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish' in '75 Mellow Yellow' (£3.99 - Boots). Although being a bit clumpier, then the other two polishes, when applied, it is again a lovely summer colour which I am currently wearing as I write this post.

I love my new polishes and they are defiantly going to encourage me to buy more nail polishes and I will now be painting my nails much more often.








 
 
 
 
Happy Easter everyone! Tell me below which polishes you like to use :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!