Sunday 6 April 2014

March Favourites | 2014

As of today I am blogging again! For the last several months, due to having a lot of school and life stuff to do, I have defiantly been neglecting my blog. But don't worry because I'm back for good now. Now April (woah this year's going quickly) I've decided to share some of the clothes, beauty products and random other things that I have discovered/re-discovered throughout March.

 
My fist favourite is the gorgeous Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub (£8 - Boots). Not only does this scrub smell AMAZING (a scent of smashed brown sugar & sweet lime, almond oil & macadamia grains) it also exfoliates the skin perfectly without leaving it feeling irritated. I have found myself spending far to long in the shower because it is just so addictive. Secondly, now that spring has officially sprung, this daisy bracelet (£3 - River Island) has been my staple accessory for the past month. The delicateness of it adds a girly, feminine touch to any outfit. It's just so easy to wear! Third on my favourites list is the VO5 Heat Protect Styling Spray (£3.69 - Superdrug), I prefer not to use much heat on my hair because I'm trying to grow it, however when I have, this has been my savoir! As well as protecting my hair, it has left it feeling extremely soft and shiny. What more could you ask for! Finally, the last thing I've loved , well read, throughout March is a beautiful book, by the brilliant author John Green, called Looking For Alaska (£5.59 - Amazon). I haven't read many of Green's books so when I picked this one up I didn't really know what to expect; despite this, I got reading straight away and I'm glad I did because it's wonderful. Written from the protagonist Miles Halter's point of view, the book follows him as he moves school, attempts to make friends, falls in love, makes mistakes and battles with tragedy. A definite tear jerker but it had me crying with laughter equally.
 
What are your March favourites?

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!