Wednesday 13 November 2013

Beautiful Burgundy

Now, as you may have noticed, winter is drawing closer! Well actually...I'd say it's already here. Thankfully though, that can only mean one thing. Burgundy is back!!
 
Now I know you can get all types of clothes in this colour all year round, it's just that I especially love wearing it at this time of the year. I believe it's because it's a dark colour which is fitting because the days are definitely getting shorter and it seems to be pitch black at around 4 o'clock in the afternoon! So wearing it just feels right.
 
Whilst I was doing a bit of Internet research, I discovered some lovely burgundy items which I absolutely am considering buying to get me through these next few long winter months. I don't really recommend wearing them all at once (although you can if you want) but burgundy can go with so many other colours - navy and blacks are best.
 
I hope you like them too :)


*ASOS - £16




*New Look - £44.99


*Topshop - £3.50



Tell me bellow, what's your favourite for this
time of year?


* Visit my 'Disclaimer' page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!